Despite what some may think, windows play an important role in the success of a business. Sparkling windows are a reflection of your service.
They allow customers to see inside your space and assess what you have to offer. They allow natural light to come inside your business and promote a better work environment.
Most importantly, they help you make the best first impression possible with a potential or new client and they help keep current clients coming back for more.
However, as a business owner or facility manager, you can’t break the bank when it comes to hiring window cleaning and upkeep services. You also can’t settle for mediocre service either.
This means you need commercial window cleaning services that have three main things:
- Affordable options
- Detailed and personalized cleaning plans
- Cleaning professionals who know what they’re doing
All Building Cleaning Corporation can not only provide you stellar window cleaning services but showcase just how much having clean windows helps you in the long run.
Benefits of Clean Windows
All Building Cleaning Corp has been providing Southeast Florida top-quality commercial window cleaning since 1997. Our years of service have created a vast knowledge base to provide superior cleaning services, not just with windows, but in every area.
With this vast knowledge, we’re able to showcase how important and beneficial it is to have clean windows for your business. Just like carpets, floors and entryways, looks do matter to customers, even the simple look of a window.
Some of the main benefits of regular window cleaning include:
- Better First Impressions: There’s just something so nice about clean windows. Clean windows showcase to everyone who sees them that this is the place to be. They help make the best first impressions before someone even walks through your doors, which just helps you out in the long run. And although you may not think people notice the difference if your windows are clean or not, they do, even if it’s a simple passing glance where they notice your building just looks better.
- Higher Work Motivation: Clean windows also have another impact on your bottom line — happier and more hard-working employees. It sounds obvious, but clean windows allow for more sunshine in the office, which has health benefits and boosts energy. Your employees will work harder and call in sick less often.
- A More Welcoming Space: Clean windows speak volumes about your professionalism. With clean windows you allow more natural light to come into your business, making it feel warmer and more welcoming. Many businesses take full advantage of this, placing windows in well lit areas and having them wiped down regularly throughout the day, which is something All Building Cleaning Corp can provide for you.
- Window Preservation: With our regular window cleaning services, we have the ability to help preserve your windows for the future. By removing dust, dirt, snow and whatever else may be on your windows, you lessen the chance of them breaking, cracking or having permanent streaks. This way you also save money in the long run too because you won’t have to fork out money for a window replacement.
Combine all of these benefits together and you’ve got a really good showing of why hiring a regular window cleaning service team from All Building Cleaning Corp. would be worth every penny.
Exterior Window Cleaning
As your full-service building service contractor, we will wash your windows both inside and out.
Depending on your building structure, clean windows might be the first thing a client sees when visiting which means you might want the main focus of your commercial window cleaning to be the exterior of your windows.
Although we are not high-rise window washers, we can do wonders for every other kind of window you may have. An example list of some of the exterior window services you could ask for include:
- Basic Cleaning: This includes general wipe downs and removal of dirt and grime. We use EPA-approved products meant to make your windows shine.
- Snow/Ice Removal: Weather can become a real pain when it comes to windows. We’re more than willing to handle removing any residue from weather events, especially snow, ice or any other elements.
- Graffiti Removal: Graffiti might not be what you consider art and that’s okay! We offer graffiti removal so you can get back to seeing out of your beautiful windows.
- Window Restoration: We use high-quality products to get your windows back to 100% clarity, saving you money yet again.
The ultimate commercial window cleaning would include all four of the things we listed above but that’s what is so great about working with All Building Cleaning Corp — you get to make all the decisions. Whatever you want (and don’t want) will be what you get. Simple as that.
Interior Window Cleaning
When it comes to interior commercial window cleaning service, it’s a bit more meticulous. Your exterior windows might be perfectly clean, but if the interior of your windows isn’t, then the point is kind of moot.
We only use safe window cleaning chemicals that do not stain or damage your business interior or window frames or leave a residue or make employees ill. We thoroughly clean each window so that both sides are spot-free.
An example list of some interior window services you could choose include:
- Dusting: If dust collects quickly in one area, it’s easily your windows. By using microfiber cloths, we’re able to catch every remnant of dust possible, improving the air quality of your entire facility.
- Basic Window Cleaning: Not only do we dust but we also use our EPA-approved cleaning products to make sure every inch of your window is spotless.
- Window Restoration: No need to spend money on a window replacement, let us see if we can’t get your window back to proper working order.
If your initial concern is employee disruption, our staff is trained to be as courteous and quiet as possible so that business is never interrupted. Our window washing employees are also trained to be thorough, yet efficient. They are like ghosts — you won’t even know they’re there.
Window Cleaning Experts in Southeast Florida
When you choose to work with All Building Cleaning Corp, you get three main things:
- Quality: Every service is top-quality with the best products.
- Responsiveness: We always keep lines of communication open so you know exactly what’s going on.
- Simplicity: You sign up for our service, tell us what you want and we take it from there. As simple as that.
We use these three guiding principles every day to make sure we’re always providing the best service possible and looking for new ways to improve for our customers.
Our commercial window washing service in South Florida for commercial buildings can be post-construction or on a regular schedule. Our areas of service in Southeast Florida include:
- Miami Lakes
- Miami Beach
- Coral Gables
- Ft. Lauderdale
- and all other parts of the region
In most commercial buildings, outside windows will be washed more frequently than inside windows. But that is up to you, the customer.
Each customer we work with loves how open and honest we are with them every step of the way. This is your cleaning plan, we’re just here to implement it.
Whatever your window cleaning needs, reach out to us on our website for a free quote. When you receive your window washing quote, we will suggest a schedule for washing the windows in your building. After that, you let us do the rest and focus on the things that really matter.